Friday, March 11, 2022

A Long Day

 This morning we were up after sleeping in. Since I wasn't going to moms today, I wanted to work on the quilt downstairs, but when Patrick told me we would be leaving in an hour and a half, I figured I wouldn't get much done. So, I played a couple games. 

Then we headed out to his appointment in Olympia. I didn't go in this time, as I didn't want to pass out again. They did ask him where I was, and he told them I was waiting in the waiting room. He didn't want me to go in, and I agreed. So, instead I played games and worked on finishing the block for Nancy. 


I sent Patrick this photo. I had 5 leave to put on, and I got them done just as he was coming out of his appointment. I got a lot done in a short time - but I was waiting over an hour. We came home around 4:30 pm. 

I decided to just sit and enjoy the evening. We watched the Mask Singer and we also watched the lego masters. It's fun to watch legos fall. We are thinking of going to a movie tomorrow. I will get back to working on those quilts for QOV. I also need to do the binding and labels for the others. The one I was doing yesterday is the one I have to have done by Saturday next week. 

Even though it ended up being a long day, waiting.....waiting.....waiting, it was a day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...