Thursday, March 31, 2022

Trying To Finish Things

 This morning I was up early. I was in a little bit of pain from the chest. It's seeping, so that was a little painful. I'm putting some cream on that is working. So, hopefully in a couple days I can put my bra back on. lol 

I then went downstairs. I wanted to organize the QOV stuff. 


I took stuff out of the cabinet and I moved a few of my stuff around. 


I made piles of blue, red, and white. I had some yellow as well. I realized we could use more red. lol I had a pile of stuff that needed to be put together. I found fabric I forgot we had. So, I was able to see what all we have. 


Plenty of fabric to work with. I'm thrilled we have this much. I have a ton of blocks, but once that's done, I can get back to panels or quilts that match better. It made me feel better when I got the fabric in the cabinet instead of in boxes. 


I then came up and finished this first of 2 panels of the 3rd panel. I have one more of these to do. Then I can finish the ornament. I will try and get it done soon. 

I then sat down and worked on my binding. 


I am really close to getting this done. I have about 2 feet to go. May finish this before calling it a night. 


Of course Sophie had to get in on it. This seems to be her quilt that way she acts. It's funny how she seem to be everywhere the quilt is. She was inside the quilt when I had it downstairs. 

At least my day was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...