Saturday, March 19, 2022

Another Presentation Day

 Today we had a good meeting and a great presentation at the museum. We also got a couple more new members to help us out. This is getting to be an awesome group! We will get more tops done yet!! 


We gave out quilts to Terry Mauer - Army, Phillip Skore - Navy, Darrel Riffe - Army, Clyde Sprague - Marine Corps, and Jim Moon - Navy. 

Jim Moon is my neighbor, so it was awesome to do this for him! I need to walk down and give him his certificate, since I put him down as Army. lol 

We had a really nice crowd and they stayed awhile. We then set up the table the way they wanted them for a service tomorrow. I got another quilt top to get quilted. We also had our quilter give a demo on what she wanted with the borders of quilts. Gave out the free pattern information (in yesterdays post) to all our members. 

Came home and pretty much relaxed. I didn't feel like doing much, so sat and watched TV with Patrick. We talked awhile as well. I told him I had a meeting next Thursday at the house, and have a lunch date with my cousin. So, my Thursdays are starting to get busy. Next Thursday is our meeting and I have a dental appointment in the morning. Should be interesting!

Not really a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...