Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Getting Ready For Thursday

 This morning I wanted to get my label done on the QOV quilt that I started yesterday. Once I pulled it out, I was able to put the rest of it on. Then I put the label on Debbie's quilt that already was bound. Once that was done, I pulled out the 3rd quilt and started to work on the binding!

I put the binding on this quilt and just finished with the label. This is the quilt that Connie did. Now I have 8 quilts that will be going to the museum on Thursday. We have a presentation then. I'm hoping to get one more done before Thursday, which leaves me tomorrow. I contacted Nancy to give me the list of Veterans receiving a quilt on Thursday. I need to get the certificates done. 

So, while I was working on the binding, we watched TV. We saw the movie "West Side Story." I was not thrilled with it. It was slow and a little disappointing. I didn't see the first movie, but this movie being the new version has me wondering if I want to see the first version. 

At least I was having fun being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...