Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Doctor Appointment - Not Much Else

 This morning I really was slow. I didn't do half the things I did yesterday. I did do some laundry but that was about it. 

My doctors appointment was in Olympia and it was later in the day. It is close to the hospital, and I thought we could go the "back" way there, so we wouldn't have to cross traffic to get to the office. The back way was FULL of homeless campers. I don't understand how you can be homeless, have a trash container near by, and still throw trash on the road and around the camper. I have a hard time with the homeless being like "pigs." It's not that hard to throw trash away. Anyway, arrived at the doctors and got in right away. Everything is good and I don't have to go back for another year. I'm okay with that. So far my IBS is under control. 

Came home and fixed supper. Then I got a really cool photo. 


My nephew sent this photo! The third from the left is my brother Chris. His quilt was the one I mailed to him. Then he called. Said I was the first one he was going to call. First thing he said was, "I know this was your doing!" I told him from day one. We chatted and he was emotional over it. He also said he was putting my name on the label, even if I didn't want it on there. I told him that was up to him. He was the only one that got a pillow case. I laughed! 


The family was all there. At least those that could make it. Remember he has 5 children, and 10 great grandchildren. I know they all are not there. But this is really cool! I'm thrilled he had a good time. They did 10 of them. 

That's what it's all about - Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...