Monday, March 7, 2022

Enjoying My Time With A Friend

 This morning I headed to the bank, then to Connie's and then to Sandy's. I dropped 2 quilts plus a couple panels and blocks off at Connie's. I also picked up a quilt. 

I stopped at McD's to get some breakfast. Sandy was paying. Then we headed to the grange. At first I wasn't going to go. But we decided to do it anyway. Even if we end up being just the 2 of us, we will keep going on Mondays. I need the contact of a good friend. We had an awesome time. 


I worked on my beading. I'm getting closer to having this one done and then I can work on my 3rd panel set. I'm hoping to get it done soon. I really do want to get back to my parrot. 

Came home about 10 mins before Patrick - he was golfing. I pulled out the quilts and worked on the labels. 


I labeled this one last. I needed to take a photo of it for Georgie. I sent her a ton of photos of the quilts that had her blocks in them. She didn't think half of them were hers. I told her to trust me, they are. 

Debbie stopped by and picked up the quilt from Connie, dropped off 4 quilts - one to add a label and 3 to do the binding on. I will work on the binding tomorrow. I have that label to put on as well. Will finish that tomorrow. 

Then it was time to relax. So, I stopped working on my stuff. I feel good about what I had done today. It's a lot more than I have done in awhile. I'm happy being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...