Tuesday, March 15, 2022

The Older We Get The More Goes On

 Yesterday started out with heading to my BE meeting. First was a bank trip (for bowling) and then to Sandy's. We always stop at McD's for tea and coffee. Then it was on to the meeting at the grange. Cindy beat us there. 

We had a good meeting and I was able to do some work between laughing and trying to help Sandy figure out some colors for her next project. She's doing a zoom class this morning actually. 


I did get most of the leaves done on this corner. I'm getting there. I am getting a little tired of working on the leaves, but I know once it's done I can do the flowers. 

Then I had to drop Sandy off, head to the bowling alley and home. Got to the bowling alley and one of the lanes return wasn't working. So, I had to wait. I called the other owner over and told her I had to get moving to my doctors office. She helped me out and then I was able to leave. Just as I turned into our street, Patrick called asking me where I was. 

Once I pulled in, I had 5 mins to get something to eat. We headed out the door to my doctors appointment. I ended up waiting 5 mins to get in, then 45 mins to see my doctor. I didn't take my projects in with me, so I didn't work on anything while I waited. Had to get a chest x-ray and more blood tests. then we headed home. 

Got home to find my packages arrived. 


The 3 panels I ordered arrived.  This one is different but I do like it. 


This is also different but it does have the eagle so I'm sure they will like it. 


We had this one before, and I like the bright colors. So, this is going to be fun. Can't wait to see what we come up with. 

Yes, I have a lot going on. Yes I'm getting older. Yes I'm stressing at times. And Yes, I'm still interested in being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...