Monday, March 21, 2022

It's Monday - Meeting Day

 This morning I was off to get Sandy. She was ready and we were off to McD's for some coffee and tea. Then we were off to the Grange. It was awesome to see Sandy V (2) coming to the meeting. She lives in Ocean Shores, so she has to travel a ways. 

We chatting and had a great meeting day. 


I finished up the yellow on this side. I'm now done with the flowers. I need to work on the dividers on this piece. I found I didn't have the floss to finish it, so Sandy (1) is ordering it for me. She's ordering a lot of stuff for me. lol We all decided to do the cat piece. I ordered all the colors that go with it, then asked her to order another pattern with the floss. We talked about needing the holders for the floss, so she's ordering all that for me as well. lol 

Headed back home. I played a few games and listened to the book I'm on. It's really good! I also got the backing material ironed for Debbie to pick up tomorrow. 

Then after supper I decided I wanted to work on my cross stitching. 


I ended up taking the dark grey out that I put in. It didn't line up right. This wolf is going to be the death of me!!


Once I took it out, I decided to go back to the dark green and work my way down to see where I'm off. I may have to "tweak" it to get back on track. I really don't want to take a lot out! I think I'm a line off. We will see when I get there. I may call it good or try and see if the line is on the other side. I believe my gold on the left is off and that may be where I messed up. I'm going to see how it goes when I keep going. 

Now I'm tired and ready to call it a day. At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...