Saturday, March 26, 2022

Back To My Ornament

 Today I was up early. Enjoying my book. Patrick slept in, then went outside to work on the garden area. He's been cutting the branches off the tree that leans into the neighbors yard. They have a cut swing set set up and the branches were leaning over it. So, he wanted to clean the tree up so it wouldn't be a problem. Poor guy took a while to get the branches done. I think his meds are making it a little harder for him to breath and work like he used to. 

While he was outside doing that, I was working on my beading. 

I got to work on the 3rd set. I didn't have a flash - so the photo is dark - sorry. I am working on this piece. Looking at the photo it looks off, so I may have to double check it tomorrow when I get back to work on it. 

Then it was time to go to the movies. We saw "Lost City" and I really did like it! It's a good comedy movie. It wasn't slap stick, but a good comedy. 

We got back home and I decided to play games and relax. Not that I needed to relax since I've been do a lot of that lately. Debbie did stop by and I gave her some fabric along with her batting and backing. She's been kicking butt with getting quilts done. I need to do another set of blocks again. I'll work on it this week. 

It felt good to get back to beading and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...