Saturday, July 15, 2023

A HOT Day And A Busy Day As Well

 This morning after doing my exercises for my back, I took a walk. I only went around the street 2 1/2 times because the heat was getting to me. Even though I put a water bottle out by the mail box. I can't take heat and Patrick told me before starting to just going around twice because of the heat. I wanted to try and do 3 loops but no such luck. 

My backing and batting didn't come in today. So, we will be getting it on Monday I'm betting. I checked the tracker and it's in UT. 

I decided to work on QOV paperwork. They (group) wanted me to do job descriptions for some of the jobs they are assigned to do. I sat down and did 3 of the job descriptions. I know I have more to do. I will also need to do more. I cleaned up my mess in the computer room and decided I wanted to bead. I was looking at my Sophie beading and decided it was time I took it out and worked on it. 

I was able to get 3 more rows done. The brick is starting to show through as brick. I'm excited to see Sophie's ear but not sure how many more rows I have to do to get there. It's going to be fun. I will work on it tomorrow. Since I started so late, I wasn't able to get more than 3 rows done. I changed the thread to Fire Line because I was getting tired of the thread breaking. This way it's wire and won't break as easily. I've been thinking about Sharon and need to give her a call. I haven't heard from her since she left for Spokane back in April. 

I will need to get some beading ready for our trip to MI. I'm thinking of taking this case and not the smaller one. I can get more in it. It will go in my travel bag. We are going to have carry on. 

Now I'm enjoying some shows and ready to call it a day. It's been so HOT today that I'm hoping I can sleep. When it gets in the 90's (which it did) then I need to be cool. I had the house shut down so it would cool off. The fan was going on me when I was beading. AND I am not that big a person that I would be sweating, I'm just that person that can't take the heat. 

I enjoyed getting back to my Sophie's Fireplace beading. It made my day very Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...