Thursday, July 6, 2023

Trying To Finish My Embroidery

 This morning we were up at 6:30 am and out the door by 7:15 am. Patrick's MRI and CAT scan was early. I took my "Ruth's Farwell" piece with me to work on. 

I started to do the flowers that I was having trouble with. I did 3 of them and wasn't happy with them. 


They are the ones in the bottom center. When we got back home I showed Patrick and said I wasn't happy with them. He reminded me that flowers are different and not all are the same. Plus they looked fine. I took that for being okay and didn't need to take them all out. 

I had to work on the last 3 flowers. I was able to get these done. Then I added the beads to the flowers. Once all of them were done........

I started to add the bigger beads. I asked Patrick if they were too big and he said no. I was thinking of doing smaller ones, but I will finish this piece with the rest of the beads. I was only able to get 3 of them done before I realized the time and wanted to get this posted. 

We went to Safeway on the way home. It was comical because we only went for 1 thing and came out with about 20. We just thought of a few things while we were in there. 

Sophie has been ignoring us all day. She hides under the dinning room table. I think it's because it's cooler under there. We reached 83 degrees which is a lot better than the 98 degrees we hit yesterday. I didn't feel so hot today. Wear shorts and that usually helps with the weather - when I wear shorts it's a cold day. When I put jeans on, it's a very hot day. Can't win!

I'm thrilled that today was a good day - Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...