Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Cleaning Day

 I realized as I was falling asleep, I forgot to do my blog last night. 

Not much to report. Yesterday I was at our Brazilian Embroidery meeting. We just sat and chatted. Cindy brought some magazines that were from 1990's. They are Australian I believe. The magazines have a lot of history in them about the different crafts - embroidery, quilting, knitting, crocheting and tatting. I brought home about 6 of them. I wanted to learn more about some of the history. Plus they had some really pretty patterns in beading and cross stitching. 

Came home after stopping at Debbie's to give her our stuff for QOV. She's going to handle the next presentation. I had a lot of stuff to drop off. 

When I got home I was playing a few games. 

Today was time to make sure I have everything I need to go on our trip. Then I cleaned up. I started laundry and it's still going. I want to have it all done by tomorrow. Patrick of course, had to add more to the pile. He went golfing today. I've been getting dishes washed, changing the table cloth and the other stuff that needs to be done. We always like coming home to a clean house, so I try to make it worth coming home to. 

I walked first and then I picked more blueberries. I then made some blueberry syrup for our waffles tonight. It was really good. 

I sent out emails to everyone to let them know I was heading off. I plan to write my blog as I'm gone. I will post when I am near wifi to post. 

I will have more to post soon. 



No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...