Monday, July 3, 2023

Went To BE Meeting Today

 Cindy and I decided to go ahead and have our meeting today without Sandy. So, I had to get all my stuff together to drop a few things off and then head to the grange. First things first. I had to stop at the post office and then head to Connie's. I dropped off some scraps and a quilt with her backing for her quilt. After that went to get gas. Thank goodness for Safeway giving out 80 cents off! Then I headed to McDonald's before I realized Connie gave me a text. The text said I forgot the 3 quilts she had for me. Instead of McD's, I headed back to Connie's for the quilts. Then to McDonalds. I got breakfast while I was there. As I was waiting for my sausage bisques, Cindy texted saying she had my sausage bisques and my tea. LOL So, I ended up with more food than I planned. 

Got to the grange and Cindy was already there. We sat and enjoyed breakfast before getting started. I didn't to much. I had more fun chatting! Then a couple came in to do their practicing of dancing. the gal was a little pushy. 

I worked on my bell cross stitch. I didn't get far. I did do half of what I started. I may finish this yet! lol 

Came home by stopping at moms to give her 4 more quilts. I stayed for a little bit. She was at Nancy's. She also asked if we would like to come over tomorrow and play games with Nancy and her. I told her I would check with Patrick. When I did he agreed to going over. 

Mom got her contract for the Cowlitz County Fair to judge quilts. I'm still waiting on mine. I haven't gotten it. Hopefully they will send me mine soon. 

Got home and really didn't feel like doing much. I did pick some blueberries from the tree up by the garage. We won't be getting blueberries from the bushes down below in the yard. 

I at least tried - I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...