Monday, July 17, 2023

Embroidery & Quilting!

 Today was Brazilian Embroidery day. I worked on my Ruth's Farwell. I'm now finished with it. I just need to decide what to do with it after it's washed. 


I need to block it when I wash it. I love the colors but have no idea what to do with it now. lol 

I then worked on my cross stitch pieces that Cindy gave me. Mom came as well, so there was 4 of us. Cindy invited her to join us when I get back, to go out for lunch. Should be interesting. Berry Fields was her choice. 

Stopped off at Staples to pick up a few things for QOV. I also picked up a binder for my beading. It's expensive to get notebooks now. I got 2 and then got another one that had a heavy duty cover. I needed more notebooks for my notes that I do when I do genealogy and other stuff. 

I then came home. Once home, believe it or not - I put labels on 3 quilts. I have 8 ready to go to the museum, 4 needing labels and 3 needing the binding on it. 


This is one of Sara Bowers pieces. It's ready to go to the museum. 


This is one of Connie's quilts. 


This one is another one by Sara Bowers. I got an email from her last week that a couple more tops is on the way. I'm looking forward to getting them. So far we are making out pretty good for this. 

My day ended up being a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...