Friday, July 21, 2023

Quilting At Moms - As Usual

This morning I had a couple stops before I head to moms. When I arrived I was the first one there. I took over the 4 quilts that I needed the bindings stitched down on. They are the ones Debbie did. Mom had 7 that needed the bindings stitched down. I took one, Penny took one, and Michele took one to work on. Georgie showed up with another quilt done and some blocks. Then she picked up 2 more quilts to stitch the binding on. I was able to get one side done at moms. Penny forgot her quilt she was working on, so mom was working on that later today. Michele took hers with her.  We had a good chat as well as a good salad for lunch. I can't do salad any more, so picked out the mushrooms and a few other veggies. I just can't have lettuce. 

Wanted to get gas on the way home. I clicked on the 11 cents off at Loves. I headed over there and almost forgot to click that I paid. I ended up going through town because I-5 was stop and go. Even in town! It was slow and steady in town. I thought maybe there was a car accident on I-5 but don't know. Hate it when the traffic is that bad. Takes longer to get home. 

My scrap quilt is now done. It's on the way to the museum tomorrow. I added the label on it at moms. 

This is Connie's and the one that Georgie brought back. I added the label to it tonight. Now I must have about 14 quilts to take to the museum. At least they are done and ready. This quilt will be kept out for the fair. Debbie is going to turn in 3 quilts for our group. 

My day turned out to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...