Saturday, July 1, 2023

Not My Day For Quilting!

 This morning I was up early. Sun was coming in the window. Decided to get up. Sophie was meowing like crazy when I got up. Poor Patrick didn't get to sleep in since she woke him up! lol 

I got laundry going. Then went downstairs to work on my quilt top.

I added the borders, and the center blocks are way off. I had to warn Connie this will be a pain. I have one more border to add and then it's done. I couldn't get it to lay right no matter what I did. I had to take out both borders and resew them on! It's not my favorite thing to do! So, I gave up for now. I cut the next border and will sew it on tomorrow. Not very excited about putting it on. Decided to stop at this point. 

Then I got busy with the scraps I have. I made more blocks like the last set I made and Patrick designed. 


I changed the lay out of it. I have 2 more patterns in the blocks, so I will have to rethink the design. May have Patrick work on this one too. It goes fast, so I felt better to work on this one. I have some more cut and need to add to the blocks. I hope to get it done tomorrow. - Then I remembered that Patrick has to go to Olympia and then he wants to go to Costco. So it will be awhile before I can finish the first one and work on this one. Wondering if I can get to be working on them tomorrow - AND be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...