Monday, July 31, 2023

Playing In The Water

 Realized I was so tired last night, that I forgot my posting. We were out in the water most of the day. Pontoon boat gets a lot of use! 


Chris and I headed out and paddle boarded on the lake. She lost her shoe in the water so we had to circle around to get it. That paddle board is hard! It squeaks.  Needed WD40. 😊

Then we grab a big volleyball ball. Then went over to the area of shallow water. Then we talked 4 people that were there to join us. They funny part is that none of use were very good.  But we all had fun! 

After coming back, I was beat! I was so tired and took a 3 hour nap. 

When everyone went down to the fire pit, I stay up at the cabin.  I have 5 bites I can't seem to get rid of. Itching is no fun. I listened to my book on tape. 

It wasn't my day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...