Sunday, July 9, 2023

Spending The Day Quilting Again

This morning I was up and ready to go. I knew Debbie was coming over and I wanted to get my exercises done. I finished after she came. lol

Debbie came over with a really pretty panel. We talked about what she could do for the panel. Patrick put his ideas in on it as well. I have him helping me with mine as well. She stayed a little bit. Sent her home with ideas and some fabric to go with the panel. 

After she left, I came up and cleaned up a little bit. I needed to get the kitty litter changed. I also worked on the backing and batting for the 3 quilts. 

I finished the scrap one. It turned out better than I thought. 

Then I started on the next quilt. I added the border to the panel. Patrick is helping with the designing. I will add strips. We will figure out how to do them later. It won't be tomorrow since I have a long list of things to do. 

We then left at 3 pm to head over to moms for crab supper. We got there and worked on getting the corn and crab cooked. The crab was already cooked but I like my crab warm. I heated up half the crab. Then we sat and ate. After awhile we came home. 

I played on my tablets and listened to my book. Patrick watched "Big Bang" which I'm so sick of it's not funny. I've seen every episode at least 20 times working it's way to 100 times. 

I was thrilled this morning worked out and I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...