Thursday, July 20, 2023

Not A Day Of Quilting OR Beading UGH

 This morning I was up after Patrick. He had a dental appointment today. I called and cancelled my appointment for the end of Aug. Wasn't in the mood to deal with them replacing my cap. 

While he was gone, I walked. AND it was HOT! Came back home sweating! Patrick comes home and says it's not that bad - YEAH RIGHT! We reached 90 degrees today. Right now it's 76 degrees. 

I had some QOV stuff going on. We are trying to get a quilt to a veteran that is bed ridden and still waiting on the quilt from his good friend. They are supposed to have it done by tomorrow and then get it in the mail. It is going to be one of those things were we pray it arrives on Saturday. If it doesn't come till after Monday, then I won't be able to help out on this one. I'm told he doesn't have long to live and he lives in Longview. So, we are going to have to travel down there to get it to him. We weren't getting a lot of information from my state coordinator. UGH

I was on the phone more than anything. Then I decided to get my stuff ready for the trip to MI. I found I have a word document on my tablet. I will need to download it and copy paste it. But that way I can do a day to day report. 

I ended up putting my beading away, getting my beading that I will take with me. The weekend is going to be way to busy for me! I have presentation on Saturday and judging on Sunday. If quilt arrives then I have to go to Longview on Monday and we leave on Wednesday. UGH


This is the last of the "label" quilts. I have 4 that need the binding stitched down. I may or may not take them to mom to have them passed out. 

All in all - not my day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...