Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Not Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching

Happy 4th of July! I love all the patriotic stuff! 

But our day was pretty much to ourselves. We headed over to moms around 3 pm and played games with Nancy and mom. Patrick worked outside today before we headed over there. 

My day was spent working on QOV stuff. Both Val and Debbie came over to drop off and pick up QOV stuff. Debbie brought me 2 quilts that need the binding stitched on. I will stitch those down. I know mom and Nancy will be awhile before they stitch the 5 quilts they have that needs binding. Connie has more, so I'm thinking I will have to do a few myself. Don't want to, but will if I need to. Nancy has a quilt she's working on for her grandson, so I can't fault her for that. 

I wanted to work on the quilt I started, but figured out I needed to get paperwork and stuff done for QOV. We got another donation, which helps! I need to order more batting and backing. I also ordered some ink for the printer and both QOV and the water system are going to pay for that. I need to work on another flier for the Panda Express fundraiser. Always have things to do! 

Since I wasn't able to go downstairs or work on any bindings, I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 



No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...