Friday, July 14, 2023

Meeting Day And Not A Stitching Day

Today started out with waiting on Debbie to arrive. Then we were off to moms. First we dropped off a quilt at Grace Church. Then we headed to Dutch Brothers for "our fix" which is her coffee and my tea. Then we headed to Fuller's to get her peppermint "shot" for her coffee. Once that was done, we were off to moms. We arrived before Connie and one other. 

Our meeting was to discuss the fair. We need to see if everyone is in agreement to give Mossyrock QOV a day or two at the fair. We ended up talking about that and other stuff. Mostly about getting workers to help with getting quilts made. With 19 members about 1/4 of that is the "worker bees." The meeting took a good 3 hours!! Mom got off on other subjects or got off topic several times. She'd hear one word and then went off on that. By the time we were done, it was decided that we would give Mossyrock a day or two at the fair. I let my state coordinator know. She told me I had to contact them. So, when I got home after going out to eat, I sent an email. Now we wait. Debbie and I stopped at DB again. We ordered a cold drink in large. To our surprise we got it free. Both drinks! I was really surprised. 

When I got home I had to walk. I have to walk around the block (actually 2) 3 x's. Once that is done, then I have what I'm supposed to do. Then we went to Outback Steakhouse. I bought my hamburger that I've been dying for over a week! lol - This one was really good!

I have got a long list of stuff to do for QOV. All because I wanted to have a meeting about the fair. Then it went off on other things. We will see how that goes! I'm not too thrilled. 

My day wasn't stitching but just a meeting! As much as I wanted to be, I was not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...