Friday, July 28, 2023

At The Cabin

 This morning we were up by 8. I headed out with Chris (sister in law) to go shopping.  We got food for the cabin. Then stopped and picked up doughnuts at the doughnut shop. Grap some tea at Starbucks. Then headed out if town for an hour to reach the cabin. There seems to be more people out and about the lake. Guess some of the owners around here put their cabins on Air B and B. A few actually live year around out here. 

We unloaded and put stuff away. Sue made a crap load of sweets to eat. I had way too much sugar today! Need to go back to protein! 


We enjoyed being on the lake!


Patrick looks a lot like his dad! We headed out on the lake. I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...