Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Hello Hump Day!

 Wednesday - Hump Day. I have been busy today with laundry, QOV, and beading. 

I started out with my exercises and walking. When I came back in the house, I was sweating! Then I received 2 tops from Sara Bower. I had to go downstairs and cut the backing and batting. Debbie needed some backing and batting for her quilt as well. I was able to wash the red backings, but not the blue one before Debbie showed up. 

We must have sat and chatted for a good 2 hours. Patrick went to help mom with her car battery. Apparently the gal that washed the car, left the doors open and the battery died. So, he had to run over to take care of it. Debbie and I laughed at his mowning (sp). We counted 38 panels that we have. She loved the backing material we got in. 

After she left, I went back to beading. 

I added another 4 rows. I worked on it after supper as well. I'm happy with the way it looks. The more I do the better the bricks will come out. One can see the material between the bricks in this so far. I still need to get that color from Dawn so I can finish the order. I really need my one bead. I may just go ahead and place my order and wait till she gives me her number. 

I need to get my beads ready to take with me to MI. That will be coming soon. I may have trouble posting while I'm at the lake. They don't have internet and I don't have it on my phone because Patrick doesn't want to pay for it. So, there may be a week of no posts till after I get back to my in-laws place. We are going for a week and a half. We have great neighbors who will keep an eye on Sophie. 

Oh! Patrick got a ding on our doorbell camera. He looked and it was a deer in the front yard. Just wondering around. So cool!!

I'm going to work on being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...