Friday, July 7, 2023

Took The Day Off!

 Today Patrick was up and out the door by 7:30 am. I enjoyed sleeping in - till 8:00 am. I played a few games and just enjoyed doing NOTHING! I thought about going downstairs but didn't. I got a call from Judy saying she has a box of fabric for me - QOV. She wanted to know if I was going to moms. Told her not today, I wanted to take the day off. She was trying to figure out how to get the box to me. I told her I'm home most days and she can drop it off. Called mom later today and she didn't go over, so I'm thinking she will drop it off one of these days. 

Patrick got home and I couldn't continue to listen to my book. I will later tonight. He was surprised I didn't go downstairs or work on the beads for the embroidery. I told him I'm just not in the mood. I don't know if it's because this week was so full or if I'm worried about Patrick. It's hard to say what my problem is. I also realized I need to get more labels ready to put on the quilts. I have 6 quilts that need labels and 2 quilts that need binding stitched done. 

I finally decided to work on sewing the binding down. Of course, Sophie had to help. She was put on the arm of the chair, but kept trying to sit on my lap. Then she "snuck" on the quilt and waiting to see what I was going to do about it. I wasn't paying attention, so she fell asleep on me. I got a little way done. Then gave up. 

As you can tell, even 2 pictures didn't wake her up. I had to boot her off the quilt so I could do my blog.  😂

As much as I wanted to do something today, I didn't. That's what taking the day off does! Which also means I wasn't very Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...