Wednesday, October 30, 2019

A Busy Day....That Went All Day...

This morning I was up and vacuuming. I wanted to get some things done before heading to moms. I was able to get some laundry done as well. 

While laundry was going, I beaded for a row and a half. Then I had to go to moms. I arrived early. Bev gave mom a  cutter machine because she couldn't figure out how to work it. I told mom it wasn't that hard. So, we worked on trying it out. Then before I realized it, it was time to take her to the Lazer Clinic. We arrived around 12 pm. She got in about the time she was supposed to at 12:20 pm. I waited for about 2 hours. While I waited I was working on one of my brother's eagles. 

 

I was able to get the bottom part of the second wing attached. I'll applique the top part later. I was chatting with another gal that had been there since 10 am this morning. She wasn't too happy. 

After her surgery, she wanted to go get some cookies for the funeral on Saturday. So, we went to Safeway and mom did her shopping. After she got all the stuff she wanted she asked me what we came for. Told her we came for the cookies. Which we picked up. Took her back to her place and unloaded. She still had the tape over her eye. She was starting to blink, so she was close to opening her eyes. 

I didn't make it back home till 4 pm, when I had to get supper going. After supper we headed to bowling. I didn't do that well, but I did stay above 150! My first game was 171, 150, 159. Started out good, then ended up with more splits than I care to have. Second game had 4 splits. UGH

I'm glad I was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...