Saturday, October 19, 2019

Off To The Museum Today

Today Patrick had to go into work at 5 am. He was back around 7 am. I had a text after he left. So, I was up for awhile. Then went back to sleep.

We spent the morning working on a few things. Like dishwasher, laundry, etc. I was just getting ready to sit and bead when Patrick came back in. We watched some TV and then it was time for me to leave.

I arrived at the museum early to make sure we had everything we needed. I got the quilt and put it upstairs. They were have the Korean War Veteran's memorial day. We presented Larry Campbell with a quilt. It was nice to finally get him honored. We were happy to honor him. Mom, Ethel and Sue K were there. Sue was going to a wedding but was late, so she hung around for the ceremony. She said that was better than going to the wedding. lol

Came back home and got supper. Then we were off to the play at the Evergreen Playhouse. It was actually called "The Play" and was about a play they were preforming. It was really good! I really enjoyed this! We took mom and her neighbor Irene with us.

Now that we are home, I really can't say I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...