Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Early Morning - Late Night

This morning I was up before Patrick, showered and out the door to moms. She need to have Daisy at the Picky Puppy at 8 am and then needed to be at the Laser Clinic by 8:15 am. I was there at 7:35 am and we were out the door. Dropped Daisy off and then went to her appointment.

They checked her eye sight and she was even worse then she was a week ago. They checked  everything out and she is getting cardiac surgery next week. She is so close to loosing her drivers license. I told her she should stop driving till the surgeries are over. We were there about an hour and a half. They told us it would be 2 hours and I was glad it wasn't the full 2 hours. They were quick and told her what to expect. They can't give her the shot they usually give when they do the eyes. They will have to do something else because she's allergic to the shot they normally give. It's going to be interesting. We go next week, then we go the following day and a week later. Once that is done, they will do the other eye, and we start all over with an appointments a week later. On top of that, I had to get her changed to another eye doctor and she has 2 more appointments for that. So, the next 4 weeks will be taking mom to her appointments. If it's not Dan, then it's mom. I can't wait to get back to my own schedules.

I was able to finish up Dian's quilt. I now have them done and will take them back to her after she gets back to me. They turned out pretty good. I worked on it while at moms waiting to go get Daisy. They we went out to lunch after we picked her up. Came back to her place and watched "Agatha Raisin" on the TV. I really like that show. It's on Acorn TV which mom gets.


I worked on my embroidery after I finished the bind on the quilt. I only have one more set of leaves to do.


Came home and finished the second snowman for the ornament. Have 4 more to go. I was happy to finally get this one done.

Then it was off to bowling. We were bowling for first place......ugh. We didn't make it. We were tied with the team we bowled against. And it was roll off day.....which wasn't our day. We lost the first game, won the second game and lost the third game. We lost total by 8 pins. All three of us missed the mark on the 10th frame. I bowled a 167,175 and a 149 - missed the 10 pin in the 10th frame!! I couldn't believe it!! I hit all of them all night and missed the most important one. I wasn't meant to be.

At least it was a day that I could be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...