Saturday, October 12, 2019

Another Saturday Gone By

Today was another Saturday. But this Saturday was a little different. It was quiet.

We both slept in and then we enjoyed just sitting and relaxing. i didn't get moving till around lunch time. I was have too much fun with my games.

Then I headed downstairs. I needed to get moving on Dian's quilts. I wanted to get the binding on. I got one done and 3/4's the way around the 2nd when I realized I put the binding on wrong!! Yep, I put it on wrong. So, I ripped out the binding I put on, and started all over again. The first quilt I had the corners done as well.


It was time to take it all out!! UGH! Once I had the binding ripped out, I started over. I have the sides done, just need to miter the corners and get them sewn down. Then I can get moving on stitching the binding down. Called it quits after that. I'll miter them tomorrow.


Must be nice to be a cat! She was sleeping the whole time by the sliding doors. She loves coming down to see what I'm up to.

I came back upstairs to work on my beading.


I didn't get much done because Patrick wanted to go to Home Depot to get a few things. We got there and his day wasn't going good. They didn't have what he was looking for. He wasn't doing very good all day. The lawn mower stopped on him. He didn't have the trimmer he wanted. Didn't matter what he wanted to do, nothing was going right. He called it a day of getting NOTHING done.

At least a was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...