Friday, October 25, 2019

It Wasn't A Planned Day - Woo Hoo

For some reason, I couldn't get up till 9 am this morning. Even then I didn't want to get up, but I did. I guess this week wore me out, so I must have been tired more then I thought.

I got laundry going. Then I mopped the kitchen floor and vacuumed. I kept busy cleaning up.

Sharon called and said she was bring my beads to me. I was thrilled to hear that! I went and finished copying the last pattern of hers. Then I gave her back the book I borrowed with her patterns.

Bill and Sharon came and he was doing good. He had to walk up the stairs but he did do good.


She brought me a bag full of beads - woo hoo!! I was thrilled to see them. I still have one bead to get from her that she bought 25 grams of. I'll get those next week. Told Bill I may be bringing him 2 quilts on Monday.

After they left, I decided to listen to my next book on tape. While that was going I worked on my beading.


I'm now at row 122! I'm moving along. I really want to get moving on this!! I was thrilled when Sharon brought the beads I needed. I'll have to pay her for the beads on Monday. I roll it to work on it. That's what the photo shows.

Patrick came home and I just wanted to enjoy the rest of the night. I did get our water bookkeeping balanced. I'm back on track now.

I need to get the certificate for tomorrow done. Will do that here soon. Just enjoying watching the Great British Baking Contest. It's so much fun! I now get to see the first session.

I didn't plan the day! I keep thinking about planning, but I didn't do it!! I'm so glad I didn't! Things are going good. I'm getting to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...