Sunday, October 20, 2019

A Quiet Sunday

We enjoyed sleeping in today. Then I got up before Patrick - as usual.

I enjoyed a good hour of peace and quiet. Then it was time to get moving. Got the laundry going again and also had to get a few other things cleaned up.

Once all that was done, I played a few games and THEN I got back to working on the binding.


As I was going around the corner, I found this!! I had to take it all out and resew it down. Once that was corrected, I got back into the binding. I now have it about 1/2 way done. Or a little more. I'm hoping to get this done this week.


I got tired of the binding and went to my beading. I ended up taking out several rows. They didn't look right and I wanted to fix that. Once I got that done, I added on about 5 rows before I started getting tired. - Took a nap.

Patrick woke me up and then we had supper. He cooked it for us.

It was bowling tonight. I started out good, then bombed. At least my average isn't going down, but I seriously need to get this figured out!! I bowled a 173, 160, and then went even farther down! 148! We ended up taking 2 games. It was hard to get moving on the last game. I just wasn't with it.

Overall I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...