Thursday, October 3, 2019

The Week Is Almost Over....

This morning I was up a lot earlier than I thought I would be. I needed to leave around 9:30 am to pick up Dan. I called Cherry to see how she was doing. She doesn't have a broken bone in her hand but she did sprain it. So, she's in a lot of pain.

I got moving and mom called. She wanted me to come over on my way back. I had a list of things to do on the way back, but told her I would be there.

My day started out going to pick up Dan, to PT, and back to Dan's place.


While I waited on Dan, I worked on the eagle wings. I didn't have my scissors so I didn't get very far.

 Headed to moms and had lunch with her as well as talk about hardanger work she was wanting to do. I even took over the hardanger I was working on. I realized I'm so close to having it done, I need to get it finished! I enjoyed lunch with mom and then headed over to Whalen Quilt Works. I forgot it was the first of the month and there were a ton of cars for $5 block of the month club. I dropped off the quilt top and fixings for Kathy to do a quilt for QOV. I told Kathy I really appreciated it and there was no time frame on it. Once all that was done, I headed over to Sandy's work and picked up eggs as well as mushrooms that she had. The mushroom were ones I hadn't had. She looked good for all she's been through the last couple weeks. As I was leaving I texted Phil to tell him I had some mushrooms I wanted to drop off. Took them to him and he was shocked at how much I had. He was telling me I had $50-100 worth of mushrooms. I was shocked. But then Sandy and her daughter pick them fresh. He was thrilled to get them and I brought home some to cook to see how good they taste. Next stop was groceries.

I finally got home and walked over to see Cherry. I had tea with her and then came back home. By that time it was time for Patrick to get home.

Seahawks were on the TV as Patrick left for bowling. I watched it for awhile then I went back to beading.


I am now on 110/446. It's coming along great. The chest of the bird is done. I'm looking forward to having the bird done and get started on the next bird. It will be interesting to see how much I get done.

It's been on heck of a day.....the weeks ALMOST over and I'm so glad! I'm getting tired of running around all week long...trouble is, it's not over. My whole month is like this....ugh. But then again, I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...