Friday, October 11, 2019

It's Friday - Again!

Okay it's Friday....as I said, Again. We run around in circles, and the circle is Friday.

I was enjoying a good sleep in. I didn't even go to moms for quilting. I really needed to spend the day to myself today. Patrick was working...which gave me that free day. He did come home early but not enough to mess up my day.

I decided I wanted to get laundry done. It's a week worth of laundry. It feels good to get all but one load done. It was a good day for cleaning the house too.

I then decided to sit and work on my Christmas Ornaments. I got to watch a few shows I had on DVR and bead.....heaven!


I finished the first snowman, looks good. Then I got started on doing another one when Patrick got home. I was able to work on it after supper as well.


I have the hat done on the second one. So, if you counted what I had done already and what I did today, the good news is that I actually did a full one.

So, life is good. I had a good day. Even my son called me. Didn't have much to say, but we talked. That's good.

This weekend I would love to just stay home and work on my crafts, that I haven't been able to do all week. If I can get another set of snowman done, then that's a good thing. I will try to put the 2 together and I'll need to get some more hangers for them. I will think about going to get a couple hangers on Tuesday while Dan is in PT. I'll think about that.

It was a good day for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...