Sunday, October 6, 2019

Sometimes I Wonder What The Heck I'm Doing

This morning I was up early again....weekend - go figure. So I played a few games. I'm finding myself getting tired of playing games. Maybe that's a good think.

I got started on working a sour dough bread going. I was busy with getting that going. I have it raising now, and realized it may take all day to get that done. Not sure we will have bread tonight but will work on having it tomorrow, I guess.

I called Cherry and asked if I could go over and pick some apples. She has Golden Delicious apples. Patrick went with me. She can't pick apples so we picked them for her and brought back a bucket. We left a bucket or more still on her tree. I was shocked at how much we picked and how much is still on the tree. Came home with a bucket of apples.

Then I wanted to pick up my mess in the computer room....which lead me to doing the checkbook balancing. I spent awhile doing that since I was 2 months behind. Plus I wanted to do the water balancing but I couldn't get on the website. I'm 4 months behind on that one. I'll work on that today.

Since I had the computer up, I decided to work on some family genealogy. I was working on the TRUE family tree today. I really want to work on my Taylor family, but not sure where to get some of the information. Oh, well.

Then it was time to go bowling. I didn't do bad but I didn't do good either. I bowled a 182 first, and beat everyone on the team. Then I went down! I bowled a 146, almost as bad as Wednesday night, but was thankful I didn't bowl another 119. My last game was a 165, which was coming back to normal. Can't complain tonight, just had one bad game. Oh, well.

It's days like today, when I can't work on my crafts that I wonder what the heck I'm doing. I love to be able to bead, cross stitch, or even quilt at least 30 mins a day. Lately I seem to be slipping because I'm not doing my crafts when I want to. I'm not sure how this is going to work with Patrick retiring. I'm really going to be going nuts if I can't get some craft time in! So, now I have to say I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting.

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...