Monday, October 14, 2019

Hello Monday - A Holiday To Some

Today I enjoyed being able to sleep in.

Then I wanted to get some laundry going. I did but then I forgot what I was planning to do because I got sidetracked with beading.


I took the piece I showed yesterday and cut the thread to get the beads. It is no longer a piece. I started over! I decided to watch the video on YouTube on how to do this. I watched crafty.desk bead her piece together. I figured out what I needed, how much I needed to do, and went from there.


I finished one earring. I did 2 rows too many on the one side. It's a little off, but I'm not going to worry about it now. I started the next earring.


So, this is as far as I got today. I'll have it done tomorrow. Then I'll have Patrick put the earring clips on them. I'm not sure which way I want to put them, but I will see. The white is a shiny white and the black is a dull black. If I do good with the second earring, I'll do the pattern I did yesterday and took apart. I don't know if anyone would want them, but I was thinking they would be giving away at Christmas time. I'm not sure. I may just wear them myself and see who likes them.

I tried to call the bank.....OOPS - Holiday. Patrick worked today because they gave this Holiday up to have the day after Thanksgiving. So, I will have to call them tomorrow. I can't get on my account for the water. I'll get this figured out.

Tomorrow is another day and I'll be running around again. Not sure when I'll have time to bead, but I will. Then I really, really need to get back and fix the mitered corners on the binding. I will finish the earrings and then I'll do the binding. You wouldn't think it would take me this long to do it!!! UGH

I enjoyed having the day to myself. I kept busy and was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...