Friday, October 4, 2019

A Day Of My Choosing

Today is one of those days that I don't have a schedule and I don't need to do anything for anyone but myself. So, it's a day of my choosing. Whether I choose right or wrong, it's all up to me.....ouch.

So I started the day off with playing game - nothing new there. Then I got up and mopped the floor. While I waited for it to dry, I took a little time beading. Felt good. I was able to get another row in before I put everything back in place and started to vacuum.

Have you had one of those days when things are looking good and then - BANG! Well that was my luck. The big BANG was when the trash can - that I was going to empty - decided to break at the bottom of the bag......so, as I pulled it out to take out - it went on the floor!! The floor I just mopped!! UGH!! So, it was clean up time and finishing my vacuuming. I worked on laundry and the dishes that didn't get done yesterday - which rarely happens!!

Got a call for addresses, so had to take a break and get the address she needed. Then I was back to beading.

The fun part about beading is that I've been listening to this book and it's as bad as the books I read....I can't put it done!! or shut if off - which every way you put it!! It's so good. I want to know what's next. And it's a trilogy which I was lucking enough to get the 2 books on tape together. Now I'm excited to see this through and will probably get a lot of beading done in the process!!


I was at this point yesterday.


I added 5 more rows and this is were I finished. It's really coming along pretty good. I can't wait to get to the bottom of the bird. I will try to get a few more stitches done on it tomorrow.

We went out to eat down in Kelso tonight. Decided to try out Red Lobster. They have changed their menu and it was hard to find what I wanted.

Came home and I played a few more games while we watched a couple shows that had recorded.

It's been a good day, I got a lot done and I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...