Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Another Trip To Tumwater.......

This morning I was out the door again to head to Tumwater. I stopped at Starbucks to get a good drink for the trip.

I went to my last appointment at 11 am. I was a little early. Not enough to work on some applique or embroidery. I actually took them both to work on. Instead I worked on my phone and played games.

Then it was off to Sharon's. I got there just at lunch time. She made me a sandwich and I wanted on Bill to finish the quilting on one of the quilts I dropped off yesterday. It turned out really nice. I really like the quilt! I'll get the binding on it and get that ready for our 20th presentation. If the other one gets done, then we will be ready for 3 quilts to give out. I still haven't heard from the other 2 I sent an email for.

While I was there at Sharon's, I checked out her beading. We chatted about the bead work. She let me borrow 3 of her patterns that I wanted. It will keep me busy beading! I'm really liking beading and have been thinking about what I will do next.

Headed home but had to stop off at the museum first. They were having the tickets for the WWII veterans dinner. I bought a ticket. They are giving us 2 tickets for giving out quilts. The rest need to be paid for. I will give those 2 to mom and Ethel or even Hildi. I will let them know about the dinner to see if more want to go. Picked up the quilt and came home.

I wanted to work on my beading, so I did.


Got about 3 or 4 more rows done. It's starting to show the tail. I'm really liking this!! There is a branch that the bird is on. It's slowly starting to show up. It's going a lot faster than it was when I started.

Today was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...