Sunday, October 27, 2019

A Good Day!

This morning I was up and putting my cinnamon buns in the oven. I was happy they raised like they should have. I had one fresh out of the oven, but I really think the cream was a bit much. Patrick liked it. I had it soaking in heavy cream and brown sugar.

I got working on washing the backing fabric for tomorrow. I have to drop the 2 quilt tops off at Bill's tomorrow. After I drop Dan off from his doctors appointment.

Patrick worked outside. He got a lot done.


He's started on the leaves. He got 17 bags done and said it will be 60 more bags to go. This is his pile so far.

While he was doing that, I was beading.


I'm at 126/446 rows. Have 320 rows to go. I do like that the tail is starting to be worked. Once the tail is done, then another bird will start to show. I really do like the way this is coming. Told Patrick if I get it done before Christmas I could give it as a gift to one of the kids - maybe Phillip. He looked at me funny and said, "I don't think so, we'll keep it. You spent way too much time on it to give it away."

It never fails though. I was working on it and a bead below the row I was working on broke. I fixed that, then I was 4 more rows later, and another bead broke. So, I had to use my magnifying glass to work on it. I couldn't get it to lay right when I tried the first time. Took out all the strands and tried again. I finally got it and asked Patrick to see if he could see where I added the bead. He couldn't and I couldn't, so I did a pretty good job of putting it together. Woo Hoo! Then I added another row. I was able to get 5 rows done today.

It was bowling night. We bowled a team that had beginners and 2 of their teammates were gone. So, we got done early and won all 4 games. Tonight was the last of the quarter. If we did our math right, we may have won the quarter by 1/2 point. It's hard to say till next week. I bowled better tonight. I wasn't flipping my wrist at all tonight which in itself is awesome! I bowled a 171, 189, 182. I beat Patrick in series by 2 pins. It was a good night all in all. I was laughing more tonight.

I'm so glad to be able to work on my beading! I'm so happy when I work on this piece. It's a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...