Saturday, October 26, 2019

Date Night

This morning we were both up before 8 am. Patrick was actually up about 45 mins before me. He was getting his new John Deer tractor today. They delivered at 8:30 am. I was really surprised they delivered that early in the morning. Patrick was thrilled to get his new tractor.

So, while Patrick was enjoying his new tractor and cleaning up the yard. I was trying to get QOV stuff done. We had to cancel today for a presentation. Got a hold of most of them. After getting all that done, I went downstairs and tried to get started on the batting and backing for the 2 quilts I have. But that wasn't going to happen right away because I had a couple phone calls. One gal called to say she finished the quilt for her brother and wanted to drop it off. We will do the presentation on the 20th for her. I also sent off a couple emails to get a couple more people there at the 20th presentation. So, I was having to text, email and call a few people. Once all that was done, I could get back to cutting the batting and backing. I was able to get both of those done.....then Patrick told me I had an hour to get ready.

Since the time was short, I went back up and worked on my beading. I figured I could get more done that way.


My bird is getting to the bottom. It's looking pretty good at this point! I love this. I'm now about 123rd row. At least I was able to get 2 rows in.

Then it was off to the movies. We watched "Magnificent" (sp?) and I really liked it. It was so well done and wasn't anything that I thought it would be. Well worth seeing!

Came home and got some cinnamon rolls going. Now they will sit overnight and it will go into the oven when I get up.

At least I was able to get a few things done in the way of beading and QOV. We dropped off a quilt at Ethel's so she could do the binding. I also gave her a couple kits for her to work on. I'm just happy I was able to bead today. Which means it was a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...