Thursday, October 17, 2019

It Wasn't A Planned Day

Maybe that's a good thing I didn't plan today. I knew I had to go get Dan and was looking forward to being back home.

I went up to get Dan and take him to the PT. While he was there, I went to JoAnns again. I picked up some beads to help me finish the ornaments. I needed a few more beads. I also picked up a few things for Sandy as well. I had a coupon for 60% off regular price item and the beads were on sell for 70%. So, I made a good deal.


I was able to get one more leaf done before Dan came out. One step at a time.

Went back to get Dan, and waited a few mins. The rain was coming down again. Took Dan back home and I headed back home. Stopped at DQ for some chicken (and ice cream - yum!). I was home about 30 mins and Patrick walked in the door. Oh, crap. He decided he wanted to nap and asked me to turn the audio book down so he could sleep. I did. I worked on my binding for Dian.


I got 1 1/2 sides done so far. I'm hoping to get it done and work on the next one. I need to get the binding on the quilt that Kathy did for us. I actually took a nap as well. I was falling asleep and listening to the audio. The phone woke me up! lol Never fails, the one time I would like to sleep, I get woken up by the phone. Seems to be what happens every time I try to nap. - Why do I bother! 👧

Patrick's bowling, so I'm enjoying the evening getting the binding done. I need to get back to my beading - I'm itching to get back to them. Thank goodness Patrick didn't keep me from being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...