Monday, December 9, 2019

A Day With A Cold.....And Decorating

This morning I was up early. Didn't have a very good night. I don't FEEL bad, just have a runny nose and cough. Three people mentioned that I've been sick a lot lately, but I didn't think I had been this year. Maybe I was. I'm really getting tired of it though.

We pulled out the decorations for Christmas. It was time to put the decoration out to enjoy the holidays. The table arrived a day early so we were able to put the tree up. We went simple because of the cat.


We used pine cones from the yard and some apple ornaments we had from a few years back. It turned out a lot better than I thought. That way if Sophie decides to play, she won't hurt anything.

Patrick did an awesome job of decorating the cabinet.


Turned out really good. This will work for the party next week.


I decided to work on my beading....later in the evening. I really do like the way it's coming alone. I'm now at 207/446. It's coming along great. I'm happy with it. I was listening to my book but then my ear was getting sore.

All in all it was a good day for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...