Saturday, December 28, 2019

Getting Closer To Finishing Ornament

Today was one of those days. Patrick worked out in the garage working on my bead holders. They really do look good! He made one for Sandy too. Can't wait till he finishes! It will be a big help when I work on beading work with up to 78 beads. The other one is about 24 bead holds. I'm loving it!

I got back to working on the beads. I'm happy to say I finished the last cat piece. I made a trip to Michael's for the tassel beads. I needed some gold and red beads.


Came home and finished the cat. Then I worked on the top part of the ornament.


Was looking for a ball that worked. We ended up with a small gold one. It fits perfectly. I'm now working on the tassels. I have 2 tassels done. Need 4 more. I have 4 strings to each tassel.

The good news is that it will be done for Kim tomorrow. I'll just text her to make sure she is coming to bowling tomorrow. At least it didn't take 2 weeks to work on this. It only took 5 days. I'm okay with that.

It was a great day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...