Thursday, December 19, 2019

Baking With Mom

This morning I was up and out the door by 9 am. I stopped and got us a Chia Tea but then mom hasn't been drinking her tea any more when I bring it. It goes in the frig instead. So don't think I will be buying her tea anymore.

When I got there, mom's cleaning lady was there. I forgot she was coming and if I had remembered I would have gotten out of going. Since I did go, we worked on the Christmas Cinnamon Star for tomorrow.


She had a pretty black eye from her surgery. Yesterday it wasn't bad at all, today was another story. lol

I came back home around 3:30 pm to be with Patrick before he had to leave for his meeting. I cooked supper and then he was gone. Came back after his meeting and then went bowling.

While he was gone, I started working on my sourdough bread. I'm doing an artisan bread so it takes a lot longer than usual. I'm waiting now to put it in the frig. I have about 30 more minutes before I can. I'm hoping this turns out good. It will be a wait and see. I'm really interested in getting my sourdough to come out good.

While I was waiting on the bread (had to work it every 30 mins for 2 1/2 hours), I worked on mom's ornament.

 \

I'm about half way. I need one more after this one. So, I'm happy it's coming along and I want to be able to finish this by the weekend. Time will tell....remember - Patrick's retired. 

I'm back over at moms tomorrow for quilting. Haven't been there in 3 months, so it's going to be interesting how many show up since she's added 3 new people. 

At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...