Monday, December 23, 2019

A Quiet Day And A Busy Day

Today was a good day. We were up and relaxing.

I pulled out moms ornament and worked on it. I wanted to have it done today and wrapped for Christmas. That way I could start on Kim's ornament.


I finally finished it. I like the way it came out. I did 3 tassels per piece. I didn't do the 3 white beads around the top.


This one went a lot better than the one I did for myself. It took most of the day to get it done. I really do like how this came out. I wrapped it and put it under the tree. While I was working on this, I made some mini apple pies. They are easy to eat - by hand. Patrick really liked them. I had to use up the apples that were in the garage. They were starting to go bad. I had enough to make the pies. It was really good too.

Then I went and cut the top of mine and reworked it.


This time I did what the pattern called for. It turned out really nice and I was able to put it on a bigger ball. This one is a pretty white one.


It's a silvery white. It worked great with this piece. I gave mom a read ball on hers. It worked out a lot better this time. I really do like the way it came out.

While I was in the middle of working on mine, Patrick decided he would take me out to check out the lights in town. We took a drive and checked out the lights that were out there. There were more lights out then there had been in the past. A few people really out did themselves. We then went to Safeway to pick up a few things. Now we have Christmas supper all set.

When we got back home I finished my ornament. Then I went through my beads to get the beads I need for the cats. I have all the beads I need to work on it. I wanted to start it tonight but haven't gotten there yet. That's a priority right now.

I am hoping to get it done and get back to the birds and start my quilt. It's looking pretty good that I will be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...