Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Helping Mom And Beading

This morning I was up and enjoying a few minutes to myself.

I had to go to moms by 12:30 pm. I left a little earlier so I could stop and give Art a Christmas gift. When I got there, he handed me a gift. I gave him a gift and some cookies. While we were visiting mom called to see when I was going to be there. Told her I'd be there in 2 mins.

Arrived at moms. Got ready for her to go to the eye surgeon. While we were driving over there she told me she went to Costco yesterday. She went all the way to Olympia. I almost laughed. We talked about it. She even got gas. Usually she wants me to go with her and she hates to get gas. She had asked me if I would take her up there last week. Told her we were going this weekend. Apparently that wasn't soon enough. Way too funny!

We arrived at the eye clinic and she was the only one in the waiting room. They did the surgery on her eye lids. It went really well. They gave her some meds to take. Her eye wasn't that bad. We then went to Walgreens for her to get some eye patches. Then we went back to the clinic because I forgot my mug. UGH Next was going back to her place. I said goodbye after cleaning up Daisy's mess.

Got home and decided to get moving on mom's ornament.


I was able to finish the first one and get about half way on the second one. If you noticed I did take out all the beads where the point started. I just didn't like the way it was before hand.


You can see in this photo the difference. I took it out and started over. So, I was able to finish it.

Let's hope I get this one done and get going on the next 2 pieces. Then I can put it all together for her. It may take a few days,  but I need to get it done. I keep finding mistakes but I'm leaving them there. Once can't really tell unless they knew the pattern.

I read more of my book on Witchcraft. I'm really into that book! It's amazing what they were thinking in 1692!! To be hung for bring small pot into the community or predicting life. Funny how we repeat ourselves through the generations.

It felt awesome to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...