Monday, December 2, 2019

Brazilian Embroidery With Friends

This morning was our BE meeting day. Then next one will be at our house in two weeks. It was really nice. I sat next to Jeannette and she talked the whole time. I also sat next to Bev and she talked the whole time too. So, I had 2 conversations going. I noticed Sandy 2 didn't talk at all. It's funny how that works. We have 2 talkers that don't let anyone get a word in for very long. But it's fun to be around them.


I worked on my Winter Rose piece. I'm almost done with the roses, then I'll have to do the beading. I don't mind that. I was having a little problems with the roses, but they still look pretty good.

Came home and got laundry going. I then sat down to do some beading and got so tired that I laid down on the couch to find myself asleep. It felt good to get a nap, I really didn't want to get up.

After supper and the Seahawks game - WE WON! - I went and worked on my beading again.


I'm now at row 189 - I finished 188/446. I'm rally getting closer to the half way point. The dark spot on the bottom of the right side is the start of the birds head. The long tail is on the right side.

Today was a great day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...