Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Not Sure About This Retirement Thing

This morning I slept in. Needed it. This cold isn't the kind that makes me feel like "shit" but has me feeling the head issues like blowing my noise, ears bubbling everytime I swollow and eyes feeling swollen. Otherwise I feel fine.

Patrick seems to be over his cold. So today I was working on laundry and he was watching TV. I sat and watched some of it aith him. They were taped shows. I pulled out my quilting - another UFO. I seriously need to finish it. Anyway he was in the shower so I turned it to "who do you think you are" and he decided to decided he wanted to go to the store while I watched my show. I was able to watch 2 of them out of 18 on my recorded list. He doesn't luke to watch them. He came back and the channel was then changed to one of his shows. I went in the kitchen and started my sugar cookies for tomorrow.  Did 2 different ones. Then I called it done and beaded while he watched more of his scifi shows. He's been taking up the TV a lot lately and really wasn't expecting that. The weather isn't good so he's in front of the TV instead. Ugh.


At least I have my beading. I was able to added a couple rows.  209/446. I am half way on 209.

So I worked on the cookie dough, the it was supper time. Cooked supper and cleaned up again. No help. He usually will help me but not this time. So, after supper I washed the dishes and said, "all yours." He got to wipe down the counters. He's better at it. I need to get his help more if he's going to be ho e 24/7. It's going to take time but I'm going to figure tjis out! I have to to keep sain!

At least part of tje day was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...