Sunday, December 29, 2019

Beading And Bowling

This morning I slept in. I think I'm still getting over the cold. I keep coughing and blowing my noise at times. So, it felt good to sleep in.

Sharon called this morning to see if I wanted to get some more beads. Told her I would call her back. I wanted to finish my ornament and then go through all my beads to see what I needed for one of my projects.


This was finished - and I FORGOT to take a photo of it when it was done. It's better than mine. I wrapped it up for bowling tonight.

Then I went through all my beads. I gave her an order for beads at Fire Mountain Gems. There were a couple that they don't have, so we have another order to another company in NH. She's going to do that later. We were on the phone for about an hour because she was having trouble placing the order. I was working with her as she was ordering for both of us. She's going to place the order for the other company later.

Now I'm ready to get back to my birds.

It was time to go bowling. The other team didn't show up. I believe they were gone because of the Seahawk's game.  WE WERE SO CLOSE TO WINNING! So my team was taking their time bowling. We were watching the football game on the monitor. I bowled so-so. I bowled a 174, 148 UGH, 184. At least my average didn't drop again. I was hooping to bring it back up, but haven't don that yet. Joanne bowled a 209 - and she has a 145 average. It was awesome!!

Today was another good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...