Thursday, December 5, 2019

Still Keeping Busy

This morning was going strong. It's funny how things work out.

I met my son at Copy Depot at noon, then went to the Centralia Library to meet Sue, then was off to Safeway to pick a few things up.

Came back home and did laundry. I also ironed the batting for the QOV quilt. I've got everything ready to go for tomorrow. I have my doctors appointment at 10 am. So, I need to get moving early. Want to get to Sharon's by a quarter after 9 since it takes 30 mins to get to Kaiser in Olympia.

I worked on some beading today. I'm now at 198/446.


So close to 200!! I wanted to show where the second bird is coming to life. I really am excited to see more of the bird.

I decided to go see mom tonight. So, I took my crocheting and finished another potholder. It's a bit bigger than the others. I need to fix the ends, then I'll take a photo of it.


Mom had her light outs. They look really good. After spending time with mom, I went to pick Patrick up at the bowling alley. I would have liked to have had a day to myself, but it was nice to spend time with mom. We talked about what we will be doing next week for cookies and candies.

It was a day of having a small amount of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...