Sunday, December 15, 2019

Getting Ready For A Party

This morning was a day to enjoy the extra time to sleep in....but that wasn't for me. I was up and playing on my tablet

After Patrick was up, we started cleaning up and getting ready for the party tomorrow. The embroidery group is meeting here for a Christmas Party. So, we cleared the table, and cleaned it up. Then we got the table cloth on. Next we headed downstairs to see what dishes I could use. Pulled them upstairs and then set them aside till I could get the dishwasher clean to put them in it and clean them up. Two loads later, we have clean dishes and a well set table.


We then went downstairs and pulled out a lot of gifts. We wrapped and have them ready for door prizes. I need to look for a game to do the exchange with. I'll work on that by tomorrow. Will vacuum first thing tomorrow.

After all that, we took a break. I played games and watched TV. Then finally pulled out my genealogy to work on the family history. The letter I was reading said they thought there was American Indian in the tree, but according to mom and my DNA, there is no American Indian in the family. It would have come from her side of the family.

Off to bowling. I did okay. We did win 4 games and Patrick beat me 2 of the 3 games. I bowled a 198, 171, and 158. I did go up one pin on my average. Trouble tonight was my coughing! The cold is gone but the coughing is constant! I hate it!! I have such a deep cough that I feel it all the way through my body. At least I could bowl and not worry too much about it.

Not a day for being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...