Friday, December 27, 2019

Working On My Ornament

Today was a good day to relax. I did work on laundry while Patrick was outside in his garage. He was working on a holder for my bead cases. I love what he did for me. He's going to make me a smaller one too. He told me he isn't done yet, he wants to get a nice finish on it. I can't wait! It's better than the one I borrowed from Sharon.

I was working on the ornament. I'm hoping I could get it done by Sunday when we go bowling. I can give it to Kim then.


Last night I had almost half of the second one done.


Today I was able to get the white cat done. Then I started and finished the third cat. I'm now ready to work on the last one in the set. Once that is done I can work on getting the ornament done. I'm hoping I have the red beads I need. If I don't, I'll go to Michaels and see what I can find that will work. It's funny how easy it has been working on these. My word chart seems to be "right." As I haven't found any mistakes that need to be done.

We went out to eat down in Longview and when we came back home, I finished the stripped cat. It has surprised me at how fast they have been going. Maybe I'm picking up on time. I really do want to get back to my birds. They are almost half way.

It turned out to be a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...